The Sanctuary is nestled in 15 acres of forest
We have managed to create an amazing (small) community here at Spirit Reunions Sanctuary. Going strong for three years now. We did this without any knowledge or experience about communities. We used our life experiences as examples of what love is. Every moment and decision is guided by Spirit.
Spirit Reunions Sanctuary is nestled in 15 acres of forest in the Cherokee Mountains of East Tennessee. We were guided to create and hold space for the voice of spirit and nature to reunite with the spirit of humanity. We are here in service to humanity through our surrender to love and light. Join us for a magical, sacred and spirit guided adventure. Let the adventures begin!
The Medicine Wheel
The Medicine Wheel was a tool that was commonly used in ceremonies, teachings, and therapies by the native people of North America. Within the Wheel is a representation of the interconnectedness of humans and nature; the microcosm and macrocosm, as cycles and spirals of energy.
The “Four Directions” of the wheel
are interpreted differently by different tribes, as each direction can correspond to any element of life. However, the most common interpretation of the Medicine Wheel involves the four cardinal directions of North, South, East and West, and are often represented by distinctive colors such as black, red, yellow and white. Here are some other popular interpretations of the Four Directions in the Medicine Wheel:
1. Stages of life: birth, youth, adulthood, death.
2. Seasons of the year: spring, summer, winter, fall.
3. Human aspects: spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical.
4. Elements of nature: fire, air, water, and earth.
5. Human races: caucasian, black, asian and american indian.
6. Animals: eagle, bear, wolf, buffalo and many others.
7. Ceremonial plants: tobacco, sweet grass, sage, cedar.